Fiona has been a nurse for 34 years and is currently the Chief Nurse at Florence. She is a strong advocate for professional issues and fairness within the profession.
About this course
- To be aware of the types of records you may be required to keep
- To understand the legal and professional requirements to maintain accurate and detailed resident / patient records
- To ensure that all documentation is recorded in a legible and indelible manner
- To enhance your knowledge around the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to record keeping
- To be mindful of the importance of the duty of confidentiality and appropriate storage of all records
- To understand what actions to take if you believe there has been a data breach in relation to patient / resident or staff records.